Each year, our group of professional detailer's gather at the conclusion of the SEMA event. This year is a very special year as we have several key guest speakers and presenters.
This year, we have a very in depth event planned!
- Mike Phillips - Mike needs no introduction and has become the face of professional detailers in print and on television. Mike is a dynamic guy and his passion for detailing is addictive! Mike shares his extensive detailing experience and thorough understanding of vehicle surface care with other hobbyists and professionals at Autogeek's Show Car Garage Detailing Classes, held several times a year here at Autogeek's headquarters in Stuart, Florida. Mike is also the host of Autogeek’s detailing how-to videos and Autogeek's detailing tip segments featured on the My Classic Car TV show. In recent years he has also been featured in tip segments on the TV shows Two Guys Garage and Motorhead Garage. Mike also hosted Autogeek’s What’s In The Garage? TV show which saw a successful two-season run on the FOX Sports Network. Mike has taught countless detailing classes since 1988 and has been a guest speaker at numerous car club events and car shows. Prior to working at Autogeek, Mike worked at Meguiar’s as a sales rep/trainer for Oregon, Washington and Northern Idaho training body shop and dealership technicians how to use Meguiar’s professional detailing products. Later, he became the online administrator and instructor of Meguiar’s detailing classes.
- Jim Lafeber - Jim currently owns and operates Simon's Shine Shop located in Chicago, is the founder of Dr. Beasley's Detailing Products and is the current IDA President. Jim has done an incredible job of branding his business and creating a destination for his clients. Jim has a natural gift of branding and has built his business by connecting with his clients. Come connect with Jim and have him share his tips and tricks to building a successful brand.
- Josh McCooey - Glass Mechanix University - "The Proven Path to Windshield Profitability"
How to get your Detailing Business or car wash involved in the windshield repair business. This opportunity can be installed as easy as Express Detailing Services and more profitable. In 55 minutes Josh will cover repair anatomy, a proper repair, technology in equipment, technology in processing, 3 Keys to Success when adding windshield repair, finding a replacement partner, "Integration" what it means and how to integrate glass into your current business model. Plus the theory behind longevity in your business.
- Kimberly Ballard - Known as the "PR Writer of Successful Detailer's Kimberly is a dynamic writer and has been at the cutting edge of bringing the press to countless detailer's. We are happy that Kimberly is making a rare appearance and presenting on the importance of marketing yourself with proper PR, what you should be doing to gain attention and then how to get in the press!! She is a miracle worker and we are excited to have her take part this year!
- Rob Crowell- Rob is the President of GTECHNIQ North America and a financial wizard. Based on interviews with a host of professional detailer's, Rob will be presenting what you, the pro should be looking at financial model wise. We are lucky to have a man of Rob's value building us a sample financial model that will serve those attending for years to come and help secure the financial success of your detailing business based off of sound financial modeling.
- Jason Whiteley- Jason is the National Sales Manager for SONAX USA and we are HONORED to have Jason and the international trainer for SONAX join us this year. Jason will be presenting on proper sales and success based marketing, customer service and what it takes to succeed within business today. Jason is an expert in customer service and is sure to give us a good dose of success based input from his year's within the sales and marketing environments!